The TY-9800 X-ray fluorescence spectrometer represents a quantum leap in energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence technology. It is an advanced precise analytical instrument that reaches the lead level. It has obvious advantages that don’t need to do special treatment on samples, quick analysis, high analysis accuracy, simple operation and low measurement cost. Also it provides breakthrough advances in multi-elemental analysis of major, minor, and trace element concentrations. New developments in excitation and detection deliver outstanding sensitivity and detection limits — yielding remarkable gains in precision and accuracy. It can help test ROHS or ELV and can help follow the toy regulations to ensure the products are green and environmental protection. It deliver much of the analytical power of top-grade laboratory benchtop analyzers. And provide exceptional performance, at wide concentration levels, for all of the relevant elements in the range of Na-U.
TY-9800 X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer can perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of elements excluding carbon element on all types of materials. It performs well on elements including Mg, Al, Si, S, P, Mn that are difficult to analyze on other instruments.
Simple inspection of coatings using multi-layer analysis solution
Positive material identification package for fast metals sorting and PASS/FAIL reporting
Elemental quantification of slags
Quick screening of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Analytical solutions for quality and process monitoring of iron, sinter and steel
Analytical solutions for process monitoring and quality assurance for aluminium, copper, lead, nickel, tin, titanium and zinc, and their alloys.
Plastics and polymers applications
RoHS-3 analysis with ASTM F2617 compliant performance
Detailed and direct analysis of heterogenous samples for small spot analysis
Unique CRM solutions available for additives, restricted and toxic elements in polyethylene
Quality inspection department: Analysis of elements including Pb, Cd , Cr, Hg, Br and halogen in ROSH instructions
Coating thickness measurement: The instrument can perform accurate non-destructive measurement on thickness of all cladding layers on metallic and non-metallic materials.
Samples can be measured as:
Films and coatings
1. The instrument adopts Digital Pulse Processing(DPP) Technology with high count rate, no leakage and good stability.
2. The instrument adopts X-ray tube to excite samples. It can excite all elements at a time. The ray belongs to braking radiation. Be-window is 50μm in thickness with target material Ag. It has low power and long lifespan, and has higher excitation efficiency on both light and heavy elements.
3. The instrument adopts the world’s most advanced Electrical Refrigeration Semiconductor Drift Detector(SDD) with high resolution up to 130ev.It does not require liquid-nitrogen refrigeration. It is convenient to use and can complete detection on multiple elements at a time.
4. High-Voltage Power Supply: Voltage: Continuously adjustable within 0V-50kV;Current: Continuously adjustable within 0-2mA. High-precision and non-fault operations.
5. Measurement in the vacuum environment improves excitation efficiency of light elements and measurement range.
6. 2048-Channel Multi-Channel Spectrometer performs real-time measurement and display, and does elaborate analysis of X-ray spectrum in samples. The system can automatically recognize spectrum to make it available to learn about sample composition.
7. Automatic Peak Search removes impact of peak drift and ensures long-term stability of the instrument.
8. Full-Chinese Windows Application Software is easy to operate. Professional analysis software can realize pattern recognition, automatic sorting, open-access software system so that users can build library files according to their needs.
9. The instrument absorbs series of advanced spectrum treatment method, including FFT(Fast Fourier Transform),Accurate Background Deduction Method, Derivative Automatic Peak Search and Quasi-Newton Optimization Algorithm.
10. Internationally advanced XRF analysis software absorbs multiple classical analysis methods including Empirical Coefficient Method, Fundamental Parameter(FP) Method and Theoretical α Coefficient Method to comprehensively ensure accuracy of test data.
Accurate, Fast, Non-Destructive, Straightforward, Environmentally Protective.
Accurate: The results are similar to those obtained by wet chemical method.
Fast: It only takes several minutes to analyze dozens of elements in a sample.
Non-Destructive: The device does not destroy physical and chemical properties of samples to be analyzed.
Straightforward: Analytical results are displayed in the form of graphs.
Environmentally Protective: The device does not generate pollution to the environment.
Na-U,mainly Al, Si, P, S, K, Ca, Ti, V, Fe, Ni, Mn, Pb, Zn, Cu, Sn, Sb, Ast and so on.
Analysis of 30 elements.
The content analysis of all elements to be analyzed can be completed within 1-2 minutes
Resolution of imported electrical refrigeration semiconductor detector
Tube voltage: 0-50Kv tube current
Better than National Standard.
Working power supply
220±10% VAC, Frequency 50~60Hz
GIVE US A MESSAGE