W6-The most advanced Arc/Spark-OES with Ultimate Performance for Metal Analysis. It use full-digital technology to replace bulky photomultiplier tube (PMT) simulation technology and in the lead of international spectrometer technology. The adoption of vacuum optical chamber design, full-digital excitation light source, advanced CCD detectors, and high-speed data readout system equips the device with high properties, ultra-low limit of detection (LOD), long-term stability and repeatability. Its analytical precision reaches the world leading level. It is one of the major devices that applies to quality control, material brand recognition, material research and development in the metallic manufacturing, processing and smelting industry. This analyzer sets a new standard for R&D and process/quality control.
W6 optical emission spectrometers(spark OES) as one of the major devices that applies to quality control, material brand recognition, material research and development in the metallic manufacturing, processing and smelting industry.W6 are used for applications in metal elemental analysis, trace element analysis for science and industry like Metallurgy, Foundry, Mechanical Engineering, Scientific Research, Product Inspection, Automobile, Petrochemical Engineering, Shipbuilding, Electrics, Aerospace, Nuclear Power, Metallic and Nonferrous Metallic Smelting, Processing and Recycling.
High-end Laboratories Defence, Railways, pure research, etc.
Pure metal applications 99.9%+ purity Al, Pb, Zn, Mg etc.
Regulatory compliance Very low LODs to control Pb, Cd, As etc. (e.g. ship-making)
Integrated Steel Plants C, S, P, B, N, Ti;
Warehouse material identification
Base: Fe, Cu, Al, Ni, Co, Mg, Ti, Zn, Pb, Sn, Ag etc
Iron(Fe) and its alloys (Steel alloy, Cast iron, Fe-Low alloy, Fe-Cr steel, Fe-Cast iron, Fe-Cr-cast, Fe-Mn steel, Fe-Tool steel etc.)
Aluminium(Al) and its alloys (Al-Si alloy, Al-Zn alloy, Al-Cu alloy, Al-Mg alloy, Pure-Al alloy etc)
Copper(Cu) and its alloys (Brass, Copper-Nickel-Zn, Aluminum Bronze, Tin-lead Bronze, Red Copper, Be-Bronze, Si-Bronze etc)
Nickel(Ni) and its alloys (Pure Ni, Monel metal, Hadtelloy Alloy, Incoloy, Inconel, Nimonic etc)
Cobalt(Co) and its alloys (Co-orientation, Low Co alloy, Stellite 6,25,31, Stellite 8,WI 52, Stellite 188, F)
Magnesium(Mg) and its alloys (Pure Mg, Mg/Al/Mn/Zn-alloys)
Titanium(Ti) and its alloys
Zinc(Zn) and its alloys
Lead(Pb) and its alloys
Tin(Sn) and its alloys
Argentum(Ag) and its alloys
Small sample, special size sample and wire detection
1. Optimized vacuum optics system
⑴ Integrated optics room and Paschen Runge construction design, making all the spectrum lines focused on the gratings.
⑵ Direct-jet type optics technology and MgF2 material lens to make sure ultraviolet wave′s best energy of elements, such as C,S, P and N.
2. Full Digital Inspire Light Source
⑴ The system uses the most internationally-advanced plasma inspire light source, and generates ultra-stable energy release to excite samples in the environment filled with argon gas.
⑵ Full Digital Inspire Light Source ensures ultra-high resolution and high-stability output rate of plasma in the excitation samples.
⑶ Full Digital Inspire Light Source can satisfy inspire requirements for different type of materials.
3. Functional design excitation device
Integrated gas lines, Jet type electrode technology and opened copper spark platform not only can insure the samples' measuring precision but also cater to different shapes' samples.(Including wire materials)
Single plate lens equipment design is easy to user for washing and maintaining the excitation platform and lens.
4. Unique argon gas supply system
New integrated gas circuit module for the argon system and spark argon flow design significantly improve the ability of argon gas cleaning metal dust, built-in thermal argon supply device, ensure to achieve the best excitation condition and the stability of the stimulating environment. Ensure the stability of the data.
5.Advanced vacuum system
Adopted the new vacuum chamber system design, light in the instrument non-working state does not require real-time optical chamber of argon purging, greatly reduces the usage of argon gas, saving the cost of the customer use.
Instrument for real-time monitoring the working state of the vacuum chamber of light.
6. Highly integrated and direct reading system
⑴Flexible sample clamp design of Open-Access Excitation Stand satisfies user on-site analysis of samples with different sizes and shapes
⑵ The small sample clamps in cooperative use can make the analytic precision of wire rods achieve 1.5 mm at the minimum.
7. Visual and easy-operate analysis software
The multi-language CCD full spectrum analysis software, which based on the WINDOWS system, provides powerful data processing ability and testing report output capacity for users under the whole management and controlment of the measuring process.
The apparatus equips many factory calibration curves and many materials to the more advanced solution methods.
The apparatus realizes the full spectrum analysis of intelligent jammer, dark current, the algorithm of appearing and disappearing faces, highly improving the analysis ability of testing machine.
VI. Technical Features
1. Detection of base Fe、Al、Cu、Ni、Ti、Co、Zn、Sn、Mg、Pb etc
2. Par type Paschen-Runge structure full spectrum of the optical system;
3. Multiple high-performance CCD detectors;
4.Integration of optical chamber forming, dynamic Romanian archives park installation, resistance to environmental temperature changes;
5. Light vacuum chamber designed to ensure the C, S, P, N to achieve the best performance;
6. Ray room temperature control, constant temperature of 35℃;
7. Direct MgF2 lens optics technology and materials to ensure the best energy C, S, P, N ultraviolet wavelengths.
Sample excitation station
1. Integrated manifold, injection electrode technology;
2. Optimization of argon gas circuit design ensures effective cooling station excite and motivate metal dust generated in the process effectively into the filter; the sample excitation is more stable, and greatly reduce the body's intake of metal dust, help protect the operator health and safety;
3. Smaller excitation space, argon gas consumption less;
4. Easy to use sample holder;
5. With the function of the electrode electrode should sweep, longer service life, easy cleaning electrode;
6. 13 mm aperture stimulate a more conducive sample analysis;
7. Open sample excitation table can be adapted to a variety of sizes, shapes analyze more samples (with cable);
8. SLR Lens device design, the general staff can facilitate the maintenance of the excitation and lens cleaning.
Excitation light source
1. New adjustable digital light source, the highest frequency up to 1000Hz;
2. High energy prediction technology (HEPS);
3. Optimized design of the control and power circuits, improve security features excite;
4. Provide the best analysis for different target spark, an arc or a combination of excitation waveforms;
5. Discharge current: 400 A Max.
Data Acquisition System
1. High performance ARM data processor, with ultra high-speed data acquisition and control functions
2. High performance CCD solid-state detection technology, spectrum bands within the full spectrum reception;
3. External computer (optional);
4. FPGA and high-speed data communication technology, data is read into a powerful, test data is read as a whole a short time.
1. CCD-based multi-language Windows system full spectrum graphical analysis software, convenient and practical;
2. Comprehensive management control of the entire measurement process and provide users with powerful data processing capability and test report output capacity;
3. Instrument can be configured with multiple factory calibration curve and more material analysis and advanced solutions;
4. Software to achieve full spectrum of detection, intelligent deduction interference, buckle dark current, background and noise algorithms to improve analytical instruments;
5. Complete automatic system diagnostics;
6. Comprehensive database management functions can be easily query, summary data;
7. Intelligent correction algorithms to ensure stable and reliable instrument;
8. Complete spectrum of information and interference deduction algorithm to ensure more accurate instrumental analysis;
9. Adapt to the latest Windows operating systems.
High resolution CCD Multi detectors
Degree of vacuum
Auto control within 6-20 pa
First order spectral line dispersion rare
Average resolution ratio
Light room temperature is controlled automatically
Digital arc and spark source
Optimization of discharge parameters design
High energy precombustion technology HEPS
High-speed data synchronization acquisition and processing
Tungsten electrode technology
Thermal deformation self-compensation design
Argon flushed with minimal consumption of Argon
Spray discharge electrode technology
Adjustable electrode technology
10℃-35℃, 23±2℃ is recommended
99.999%, Argon pressure>4Mpa
5L/min during spark mode
Ethernet data transmission based on DM9000A
GIVE US A MESSAGE